Saturday 2 November 2013

Leibster Award!

Hey Everyone!
To me, I have a very exciting post to put up today. I have been nominated for the Leibster award! A great, big thank you to Ellie from Little Vintage Camera - http://littlevintagecamera.blogspot.co.uk/. Please go check out her blog and follow if you aren't already!
 




The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster?  The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, dearest. Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.

1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions. 
 
 11 Random facts about me.
( sorry I am going to post the same facts as my Sunshine award, can't think of many more :/ )
 
11 Random facts about me:
1. I have an overweigh, British shorthair cat called Mario
2. My favourite subjects at school are textiles and history.
3. I love the smell of freshly made bread, mmm
4. I sleepwalk and sleep talk
5. I am not a morning person
6. My favourite food is pickle, weird right?
7. I love to go to the gym, and love cycling long distance
8. My favourite season is autumn / fall.
9. I can't stand crocs ( the shoes ), they are the ugliest shoes on the planet, ew. 
10. I hate it when people walk behind me.
11. I love three-toed sloths ( has to be a three-toed, they are slower that two-toed sloths.
 
Questions from Ellie:
Question One: Who is your favourite blogger and YouTuber?
Well, I cheated in my sunshine award post, so I will try not to in this. ;)
Bloggers:
Two lovely girls, who have inspiring blogs,  beautifully written post and I just love them.
My favourite YouTuber would probably have to be Miss Glamourazzi. Ingrid is so happy and positive, she is funny and stunning. She's super lovely.
 
Question Two: What is your favourite season?
Autumn / Fall
Question Three: Favourite sports?
Squash / Cycling
Question Four: Your celebrity crush?
Hm, David Myers - Hairy Bikers ;)       -  joke.
Question Five: A picture of your favourite outfit?
 

Cropped shirt - Urban Outfitters
Jeans - Topshop Leigh Jeans
Coat - Asos
Hi-Tops - Urban Outfitters
Bow midi ring - River Island
Cross bracelet - Claires
Nail Polish - Barbara Daly

Question Six: If the internet didn't exist, what would your life be like now?

Busy. I'd have to work hard to invent it before anyone else ;)

Question Seven: If you were to get a blog design done what would it look like?
Something whimsical, bright, enticing and unique.

Question Eight: Your go-to lipstick?
Revlon lip butter - Berry Smoothie

Question Nine: Leather, lace or denim?
Ooo love all three, but I wear jeans most days so I would have to say denim.
 
Question Ten: Scarves or hats?
Scarves ( snoods or infinity ) 
 
Question Eleven: How much do you love me now for nominating you? LOL
A heck of a lot ;)

My Nominees :









 
My Questions for my nominees :
1. If you could have one wish, what would it be?
2. What is your staple fashion item for Autumn / Winter?
3.If you had to start your blog again, what would you change?
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do?
5. What is your next milestone for people following your blog?
6. If you could have a second home anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? 
7. Do you have a nick name - if so what is it and why?
8. What is your favourite thing to do in your free time?
9. Why did you start your blog?
10. What is your favourite snack?
11. What is something you hope to achieve in the next ten years?
 
A huge thank you once again to Ellie, It means such a lot, so thank you.
Also Congrats to all my nominees. Have a great weekend everyone. Please subscribe if you enjoy and I hope to see you soon. Byeee :)
Katie xoxo



 
 

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so so much! xx

    Love Sim x

    www.beautywithsimmy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! You have a lovely blog! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the revlon lip butter in berry smoothie! loved reading your answers!
    becky x

    http://beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it's lovely! Thank you so much, I'm really pleased you enjoyed :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much! I love your blog, I'm now following :)
    twoforjoy | xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and thank you! I really love your blog to :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much sweetie! It seriously means the word knowing that there's people who actually enjoy reading what I post! Thank you thank you thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always enjoy what you post Daniela! I love your blog - and you!
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Thank you very much for nominating me! I finally got round to the post! Means a lot, thank you again! Love your blog btw :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, really enjoyed the post and thank you for the mention. Thank you, love yours too! :)
      xoxo

      Delete