Saturday 19 October 2013

THE SUNSHINE AWARD!

Hello, everyone. The beautiful Daniela nominated me for the sunshine award! If you aren't already, you need to go follow http://beautyfabb.blogspot.co.uk/ ... ASAP! I can not thank her enough for all the help she has given me with my blog, all her advice helped me such a lot and on top of that nominate me for this award really means the world. Don't forget to follow her because she is the loveliest person ever! Thank you so much Daniela!
 
 
 
 
The whole idea of the sunshine award is that you nominate 11 bloggers who put a little sunshine in your day, who are positive, creative and inspiring. 

The Rules:
You have to post a picture of the Sunshine award in the blog post. 
Post 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers.
Write 11 questions for them to answer.
Also let the bloggers you nominated know you have nominated them.
 
 
11 Random facts about me:
1. I have an overweigh, British shorthair cat called Mario
2. My favourite subjects at school are textiles and history.
3. I love the smell of freshly made bread, mmm
4. I sleepwalk and sleep talk
5. I am not a morning person
6. My favourite food is pickle, weird right?
7. I love to go to the gym, and love cycling long distance
8. My favourite season is autumn / fall.
9. I can't stand crocs ( the shoes ), they are the ugliest shoes on the planet, ew. 
10. I hate it when people walk behind me.
11. I love three-toed sloths ( has to be a three-toed, they are slower that two-toed sloths).
 
What's your favourite childhood memory?
Going to the sweet shop, for skittles after pre-school with my granddad.
 
 If I could grant you 3 wishes, what would they be?
1. To be able to experience different era's in the past. 
2. To live to see the iphone100
3. To travel back 50 years and recreate Google, become rich muahaha.
 
 
 What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Urm, Looks? ;)
 
What's the most embarrassing thing you have ever been through?
My dad walking down the street, in a woman's outfit for fancy dress. Cringe :L
 
What's your favourite drugstore foundation/mascara/lipstick?
Foundation : Borjois, healthy mix serum.
Mascara : 17 blow out. ( Benefit, there real is my all time favourite )
Lipstick : Revlon lipbutter in  : sweet tart or berry smoothie ( couldn't decide between )  
 
If you could be any Disney princess who would you be?
Merida - from brave. She a new Disney princess but I love the concept of the story.
 
What's your favourite colour?
Maroon / burgundy and mint green
 
How would you describe your style?
A bit of everything really. Urban Outfitters - I love that shop, everything sold there is my style. 
 
What's 2 things you love about yourself and 2 things you don't like about yourself?
I like that I have my granddads nose, that's a bit odd.
I like my style, also a bit odd.
I don't like my braces
I don't like guilty pleasure of pickle ;)
 
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I began reading blogs of girls, who inspired me to make one of my own.
 
Who's your favourite blogger/youtuber?
I have so many and could write an endless list, but if I narrowed it down to 15 youtube beauty guru's...
missglamourazzi, Tanya Burr, beautybysiena, bubzbeauty, essiebutton, arose186, fleurdeforce, laurensboutique, makeupbymandy24, StilaBabe09, Macbarbie07, beautycrush, kaileemckenzie, zoella, sautdaynightsalright.
... i'm such a cheat, sooo sorry :/
 
Being a new blogger, i don't really know a huge amount of blogs, but the nominees I have chosen all have positive, creative, inspiring blogs and are all some of my favourites :)
 
MY NOMINEES :
 
 
MY QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES :
1. If you could be a celebrity for the day, who would you be?
2. If you could only choose 3 shops ( for fashion and beauty ) to shop at for the rest of your life what would you choose?
3. If you won the lottery what is the first thing, you would do?
4. If you could go any where in the world, where would you go and why?
5. What is you dream career?
6. What are 5 beauty essentials, you couldn't live without?
7. If you could customise a car registration plate, what would it be? ( even if you don't drive )
8. What are your autumn/ fall fashion essentials?
9. If you could create a successful brand, would it be a beauty or fashion brand and what would you call it?
10. If you were going to donate to a charity, what charity would you donate to?
11. what is your favourite brand of makeup?
 
Thank you once again to Daniela for nominating me,
and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend,
with love,
Katie xox
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me! I plan on doing it soon, just want to do one post before I do this one! Thank you sososos much!xox

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! I will look forward to reading your posts!
      xox

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your award <3

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Just followed your blog, it's lovely!
      Katie xox

      Delete
  3. iphone100 now there's a scary thought, i expect it will be some kinda creepy microchip put into our nose or something :S
    Love your answers :D Brave is such a good movie! Can't wait for new posts & congratulations on your award,lovely!
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your probably about right there! Haha. Thank you so much, so happy to have your button on my blog now! :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Thanks for nominating me! You have a lovely blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome! Thank you so much, I love yours :)
      xoxo

      Delete